Skip to main content

5 Top Christmas Movies

I love Christmas movies. Probably more than the normal amount. Every year there a few that i can't wait to watch. Here's a list of my top five favorites.

5.) Home Alone


Gotta love a kid that thinks he made his family disappear, then realizes that's all he wants for Christmas. And Buzz...



4.) A Christmas Story


Set in the good ole 1940's, this movie brings you back to a time when you got soap in your mouth for swearing and all a kid wanted was an official Red Ryder BB rifle. It's also hilariously ironic without trying. Who can't remember when dear mom would dress you like this for your own good?



3.) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation


You gotta admire Clark Griswold's tenacity of trying to give his family the best for the holiday season. It's not his fault that every time he tries, some hilarious disaster ensues.
Plus, you know this is how you feel when you get your Christmas bonus.



2.) Elf


Made in 2003, at the peak of Will Ferrell's funniest, Elf has stormed to the near top of my list. I find myself quoting this hilarious movie without even trying. The story line is sweet and Zooey Deschanel is AH-MAZING. And now I want to do this every time I step in an elevator.



1.) It's A Wonderful Life


This movie has it all, romance, nostalgia, Christmas angel's that teach you important life lessons. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

weekendweekendweekendweekend

Hope you all have a relaxing Caturday everyone!

It's called soda! Not pop!

Lately, I have been obsessed with North Woods Law. For those that don't know, it is a show on Animal Planet about the game wardens in Maine. Now, I don't admit this to a lot of people, but I am from a northern Maine milltown,which really should be a whole other country on it's own. Here's me and my cousin back home: While watching the show, I've noticed no matter what area of the state, they all have a distinct accent. I've worked hard to get rid of it, but I'm plagued by it. I came across a really cool video on philebrity.com about a study of how people in different areas of the U.S. pronounce the same word. It shows a map on the left side and a picture of the object on the right side. Whenever, someone is talking, the map is lit up in the region that it is most spoken. It also gives you enough time to say it to yourself and see if it stands true. You can watch the  VIDEO  here.

What If Adults Had Tantrums Like Toddlers?

Ah yes. The joys of being an adult. You know there are days when you just want to break down and have a full blown tantrum over the things in life that frustrate you. Thanks to this Buzzfeed video, we can all see how hilarious ridiculous we would look. Yep. I admit I occasionally have a fit when I'm in the car and am stuck behind someone going ten miles under the speed limit, again . " I just want to be there! " Maybe the next time you are in the supermarket and you see a child screaming at the checkout line because he can't have a pack of gum, you will realize it's jealousy and move on. Enjoy it while you can, little buddy. No judgement here!