Skip to main content

8 Most Annoying Christmas Songs

True, all christmas songs can be annoying, especially when overplayed or played too early. But here are the ones that really take the cake when it comes to sickeningly annoying.

8) Mary, Did You Know? by Clay Aiken
Um, hello? I think she knew something was up due to the whole virgin thing.



7) Suzy Snowflake by Rosemary Clooney
Everyone wants Suzy Snowflake until they have to drive in it. Go away.



6) All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth by Spike Jones
That's not how you talk! You're faking it!



5) Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSync
Maybe I just listened to it too much in my pre-teen years.



4) I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas by Gayla Peevey
Hippoptamuseseses? That's not a word! My ears are bleeding.


3) Christmas Shoes by Newsong. 
 Cue the tears. Christmas is not sad.



2) Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer by Dr. Elmo
Good.



1) Dominic the Donkey by Lou Monte.
Hee haw hee haw. Why?! Get out of my head!!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life hacks: cleaning edition

So, I recently undertook the project of painting my front door. I moved in a little over a year ago, and every time I came home, I would just groan, UGH. I need to do something about that. The door was a dark green with so many scratches on it I couldn't bear to look for more than a few seconds. Fast  forward to the present, and VOILA! A shiny new (looking) door. The only problem was that there was sticky residue from the tape that I had used to help with my lines. I couldn't get it off no matter how much windex I used. Then I found a neat-o trick that has thus inspired me to write on an ever-popular topic. Life Hacks. Here are a few that I have found useful and save me more time to hang out with my family, watch TV, whatever I want. Clean sticky residue from tape off glass with canola oil. I have only tried this with canola oil, but I have read up that it works with a lot of other oils, olive, essential, even cooking spray. I simply pour a bit on a paper towel and use

weekendweekendweekendweekend

Hope you all have a relaxing Caturday everyone!

It's called soda! Not pop!

Lately, I have been obsessed with North Woods Law. For those that don't know, it is a show on Animal Planet about the game wardens in Maine. Now, I don't admit this to a lot of people, but I am from a northern Maine milltown,which really should be a whole other country on it's own. Here's me and my cousin back home: While watching the show, I've noticed no matter what area of the state, they all have a distinct accent. I've worked hard to get rid of it, but I'm plagued by it. I came across a really cool video on philebrity.com about a study of how people in different areas of the U.S. pronounce the same word. It shows a map on the left side and a picture of the object on the right side. Whenever, someone is talking, the map is lit up in the region that it is most spoken. It also gives you enough time to say it to yourself and see if it stands true. You can watch the  VIDEO  here.