Thanksgiving is just ONE more day away. In honor of all things gobble gobble, here are a few of my favorite foods that my family and myself overindulge on. Garlic Mashed Potatoes Here is the recipe. I also add a pinch of rosemary and top it with shredded cheese for extra cholesterol. Sweet Potato Casserole This is a delicious and healthy recipe you can find here . The fruity, colorful marshmallows are actually a delicious substitute for regular. Cranberry Sauce It's best to keep it classic and simple with the sauce. So much better than the weird, jellied can stuff. I add cinnamon and nutmeg to taste. Here's a good go-to recipe . Asparagus with Almonds Maybe not as traditional, but so easy to make and it immediately makes you feel fancy pants. This recipe is so short and simple, it'll make you feel like a master chef. Chocolate Pie Mouth-watering, scrumptious, I'm dying. Screw the pumpkin pie....
Comments
Post a Comment